One&Only Hayman Island, in partnership with Velocity Frequent Flyer, is offering Velocity members the opportunity to earn 3 Velocity Points for every qualifying $1AUD spent at the resort.
Earning Velocity Frequent Flyer Points:
||Stays Eligible for Velocity Points
||Stays not Eligible for Velocity Points
||Best Available Rates booked via oneandonlyresorts.com or direct with One&Only Hayman Island Reservations.
Velocity Points cannot be earned on complimentary hotel stays (including gift vouchers), travel industry employee rates, conferencing and event rates, government rates, airline, wholesale or travel agency rates/packages.
||Velocity Points cannot be earned on incidental charges.
Terms and Conditions
- Members staying at One&Only Hayman Island will receive 3 Velocity Points for every eligible Australian Dollar (AUD) spent.
- Velocity Points can be earned only for the qualifying rooms’ component when booked via oneandonlyresorts.com or booked via One&Only Hayman Island Reservations.
- Velocity Points awarded are based upon the room type booked and paid for, even if a different room type is provided.
- Velocity members who have not paid an eligible rate will not earn Points on the room rate.
- Velocity Points can be earned by the member on additional rooms booked if (i) the member is staying in the resort at the same time; and (ii) all rooms are reserved and registered in the member’s name; and (iii) the member pays for all rooms. Benefits for Velocity Frequent Flyer members are applicable to the guest room accommodating the member only.
- Velocity Frequent Flyer Points are earned on the net amount excluding authority fees, applicable service charges and after any discount has been applied to the bill.
- Offer valid for Velocity Frequent Flyer members only. Velocity membership number must be quoted during reservations and valid Velocity membership card must be presented upon check in to earn Velocity Points.
- Not applicable to group bookings.
- Cancellation and No Show policies apply.
- Special Opening Offer subject to availability and confirmation from One&Only Hayman Island Reservations.
- Velocity Points will be credited to the member’s account after full payment is made for the qualifying stay.
- Receipts should be retained as proof of spend until Velocity Points appear on the member’s account. Receipts must be presented for retrospective claim.
- If the member wishes to claim missing Points or make an adjustment to the number of Velocity Points awarded they must do so within six months of their check-out date via the Claim Missing Points tab in their online account. The member must supply the original invoice from their qualifying stay.
- Velocity members may not earn Points with any other frequent flyer or loyalty scheme for the same stay. Velocity Points may not be combined with or transferred to any other loyalty scheme.
- Should a Velocity member take up an offer or benefit which is not included in their membership privileges, charges shall be applied to the guest bill for settlement upon check-out.
- One&Only Hayman Island reserves the right to change terms and conditions, along with the available benefits structure at any time, with no advance notice.
- To earn and redeem Velocity Points you must be a Velocity member. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions found on the Velocity Frequent Flyer website, as amended from time to time.